Highlighted

I have installed CC suite for 80 users in our company. However, none of them can use the library option in any CC program. they all get the error 'unable to connect to the server'. any ideas? i have allowed adobe through our firewall

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have installed CC suite for 80 users in our company. However, none of them can use the library option in any CC program (mainly Photoshop)

I have allowed all the required sites/ports through our firewall but it still comes up with the error - Unable to connect to server

Any ideas? is there something else I need to allow?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have installed CC suite for 80 users in our company. However, none of them can use the library option in any CC program. they all get the error 'unable to connect to the server'. any ideas? i have allowed adobe through our firewall

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have installed CC suite for 80 users in our company. However, none of them can use the library option in any CC program (mainly Photoshop)

I have allowed all the required sites/ports through our firewall but it still comes up with the error - Unable to connect to server

Any ideas? is there something else I need to allow?

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines