Highlighted

I need to check the last login time of users

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the IT management guy from a large company, and we are using adobe ID to manage the license of PS and Adobe product, using user's company email address.

The problem is that I have assigned the product to user, but no following management is available. For example, is the user leaving the company, is he move to another position and no longer need to use adobe product?

One possible way is to check every account's last log time, if one account hasn't logged in for like one month, we are reasonable to believe that this guy does not use Adobe product any longer.

Do you have this interface or function to check such result? We only need to check specific set of users that is managed by me.

For your usecase, I'm thinking that since you're a large org, maybe you'll get better results using Enterprise IDs or Federated IDs/SSO. Infact, if you use SSO, you can link user management to your IdP, so that as users leave your org or change groups, the Directory changes  can reflect in the user and group assignments in the Adobe Admin Console. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to check the last login time of users

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm the IT management guy from a large company, and we are using adobe ID to manage the license of PS and Adobe product, using user's company email address.

The problem is that I have assigned the product to user, but no following management is available. For example, is the user leaving the company, is he move to another position and no longer need to use adobe product?

One possible way is to check every account's last log time, if one account hasn't logged in for like one month, we are reasonable to believe that this guy does not use Adobe product any longer.

Do you have this interface or function to check such result? We only need to check specific set of users that is managed by me.

For your usecase, I'm thinking that since you're a large org, maybe you'll get better results using Enterprise IDs or Federated IDs/SSO. Infact, if you use SSO, you can link user management to your IdP, so that as users leave your org or change groups, the Directory changes  can reflect in the user and group assignments in the Adobe Admin Console. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/set-up-identity.html

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Unfortunately, we do not have any such feature to check the user login logs.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 2