Highlighted

I need to close my team's account, and I can't get Adobe support on the phone

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to close my team's Adobe account, and I can't get Adobe support on the phone.

I accidentally entered billing information for a new company on my old company's teams account, and I want to make sure the new company is not charged for a bill owed by the old company.

Can you please reach out to me over email and close my teams account? I'd still like to keep my individual account active.

Thanks,

Paul

Topics

Admin console, How to, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to close my team's account, and I can't get Adobe support on the phone

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to close my team's Adobe account, and I can't get Adobe support on the phone.

I accidentally entered billing information for a new company on my old company's teams account, and I want to make sure the new company is not charged for a bill owed by the old company.

Can you please reach out to me over email and close my teams account? I'd still like to keep my individual account active.

Thanks,

Paul

Topics

Admin console, How to, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I need to change the plan on my team account to accept the two month payment relief benefit for my Adobe CC subscription due to COVID-19. Can you either tell me the steps to access my account or unlock it? It says I cannot change plans until May 2020, however that would not help me much at all as my next billing is March 28, and I need the software to stay in business. Thank you, Elizabeth 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pcowgill,

Please see the Adobe Help page-

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Note the advice-

Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page or by contacting us in your region.

Regards,

Tanusree H

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
pcowgill LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanusree,

I already went through that process, and it didn't work. That's why I created this ticket.

I have a teams plan, and the instructions are to contact Adobe support. I tried calling, but there was never an answer, and I left callback info, but no one ever returned my call. I would ideally like to cancel the teams plan without a call, especially at a time like now when there are long wait times.Screenshot 2020-03-27 14.00.31.png

Thanks,

Paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines