Highlighted

I need to deactive Photoshop CS3 and activate it on a laptop with no CD drive

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old laptop with Photoshop CS3 installed on it that will not allow me to deactivate. The new laptop I would like the program installed on has no CD drive, so when I get to the serial number portion during installation, I reach a dead end as it says I have hit my limit of installs. Please advise ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to deactive Photoshop CS3 and activate it on a laptop with no CD drive

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old laptop with Photoshop CS3 installed on it that will not allow me to deactivate. The new laptop I would like the program installed on has no CD drive, so when I get to the serial number portion during installation, I reach a dead end as it says I have hit my limit of installs. Please advise ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bani,

Thank you for responding, but this information is not helpful. As stated in

my question, CS3 does not have a Help>Deactivate option so I am unable to

deactivate. Please provide an alternative way to deactivate CS3. Thank you.

-Ryan

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Bani Verma <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly provide your serial number in a personal message to me, i'll check and assist further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message, the serial number you have provided is for Volume license.

Moving to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS‌ so that quick & better help can be provided.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines