• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I somehow ended up with an enterprise account, but am a student. How can i switch this?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow ended up with an enterprise account, but am a student. How can i switch this? Thanks in advance for the help.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Services and storage , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

An enterprise account can only be created by an Administrator in your school. So, most likely, your school created this account for you as part of your school work or assignments. If you do not want this account, or thik that this was created in error you'll need to contact your Administrators to remove you from the organization.

The school may also prevent users from creating personal accounts using a school email address (for ex: joe@yourschool.edu) so if you need a personal account, go ahea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An enterprise account can only be created by an Administrator in your school. So, most likely, your school created this account for you as part of your school work or assignments. If you do not want this account, or thik that this was created in error you'll need to contact your Administrators to remove you from the organization.

The school may also prevent users from creating personal accounts using a school email address (for ex: joe@yourschool.edu) so if you need a personal account, go ahead and create one on adobe.com using a personal email address (for ex:gmail.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines