• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I suddenly cannot open my already installed Adobe Acrobat X Pro

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly cannot open my already installed Adobe Acrobat X Pro. I installed it 8/22/17 and have been using it every day, all day. Now all of the sudden, it will not open and I cannot even find the app in my Creative Cloud to update it. I have done the windows program repair and updated my computer, but none of that has helped.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X is nothing to do with Creative Cloud, it is far too old. The version of Acrobat you get with a Creative Cloud subscription is Acrobat Pro DC. Tip: if you don't have an Acrobat subscription, don't let Creative Cloud update Acrobat - you will end up with nothing !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do I repair Acrobat X Pro? I purchased it with the entire Design Standard a few years ago and I don't want to have to purchase another version of acrobat if I can get X Pro fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How you repair it depends what's wrong with it. If it gets to needing to be reinstalled, certainly you'll need to use the Creative Suite installer you purchased, you CANNOT just download Acrobat X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just cannot open it at all anymore. Will the Adobe Customer Service credit us the new Adobe Acrobat DC if we cannot get Pro X to work even after reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does "cannot open it at all anymore" mean? I know it's obvious to you but we cannot see over your shoulder.

Will you get the new version? Absolutely not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines