• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID Deletion

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the mistake of signing into about 12 new units with my user id that dell distributed via digital download. All of a sudden last week issues started popping for the people to sign in. They have been using all along. It is an issue with my user id now also of too many sign in. How do I delete my user id and install another? I did not get any of the serial numbers during the downloads for Dell. Support advised me on the serials I have but not to identify and change on each unit. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an enterprise license or subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume you just answered that you have an enterprise subscription.

[moved from Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat to Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader)]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with Adobe today and they never understood anything I asked them. They told me to de-install all the units and reload them with new user id's. I look at the Dell orders and they just say Adobe Acrobat Standard DC with no license type indicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines