• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If i buy the Business Membership, would i be able to install my apps in more than two computers?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work at a big company, and we are planning to migrate to Adobe Cloud. But of course, we would want to buy a Business Membership so we'd be able to give access to all the apps to all the employees. Installing every app on every member's computer. But after reading some other discussions about it, i saw that in an individual membership you can only install it in two computers for every membership.

Please, help. I really want the company to migrate to Adobe Cloud, but without this, it wouldn't happen.

[Moved by moderator from Adobe Creative Cloud to Enterprise & Teams]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe for a business plan you pay per seat - You could try to go thru the ordering process online without hitting any last "purchase now" button and that could give you an idea of what you need to acquire.

https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do find a Quantity button, which may just be the standard "how many copies do you want", but i'm not sure...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Ned said, Creative Cloud for Teams is sold per seat.

One employee equals one seat. Three employees = Quantity: 3.

Adobe Creative Cloud for teams | What is Creative Cloud for teams?

"Do the list prices for Creative Cloud for teams cover one user or my entire team?

Prices shown are per user and reflect the monthly price per team member if you choose to pay each month or the annual price per team member if you choose to pay up front."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, CC for Teams is sold per seat. What about CC Business?

That's the one i want to know, because that's the one we are buying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RickListrado  wrote

Creative Cloud for teams and Creative Cloud for Enterprise are both "enterprise grade software", meaning that they come with additional software to control and manage the users workstations as required in an enterprise environment.

Teams is for "smaller" companies, I manage currently 7 seats. From 10 seats on, there is a discount available, so I suppose that the threshold is somewhere between 20 and 100 seats where you would look for CC for Enterprise. CC for Enterprise requires you to call for a quote. I suppose that with a call you can discuss all options with a sales agent.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was talking about the CC for Enterprises. Sorry about that.

So what you're saying is: i'd still have to buy a license for every single seat, even with CC for Enterprises? That's kinda weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to buy one license for one user. You will get a reduced price however when buying a lot of seats, I do not know, however how substantial those reductions are. I know that you get a better price starting from the tenth license. I'm currently with Creative cloud for teams and 7 licenses. So yes, that are around 70$x7=490$/month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man, that is expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not exactly. It's around the cost we needed to pay for the upgrades each second major version. And it's only a fraction of other costs related to those persons. And we saved the initial 5000 bucks for each license (compared against the perpetual license). But if I would need to pay that without return: it would be expensive. Yes. But less than my car!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Brazil, so... It's that cost multiplied by 4 to convert it into our money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for Brazil it's expensive enough...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so let's say i'm buying the CC for Enterprises.

When i'm buying it, there's a quantity button on the site. Is this quantity button the number of seats i want to buy or just the number of "CC for Enterprises" licenses i want to buy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm buying through a re-seller who handles also our Microsoft products, Autocad etc for CC for teams. But yes, I would assume that it is the number of seats you buy. You can add more later on and shortly (a month or so) before renewal you can cancel some licences.

Licences that you add during the year have the same anniversary date than your initial anniversary. So that's pretty easy to handle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RickListrado  wrote

Ok, so let's say i'm buying the CC for Enterprises.

When i'm buying it, there's a quantity button on the site. Is this quantity button the number of seats i want to buy or just the number of "CC for Enterprises" licenses i want to buy?

That's Creative Cloud for Teams - not CC for Enterprise.

You don't buy CC for Enterprise online. You contact Adobe or a reseller and discuss your requirements.

I'm not clear if you really need CC for Teams or CC for Enterprise. Sounds like you want CC for Teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the others have said, CC Business can mean CC for Teams or CC for Enterprise.

Contact Adobe and ask about CC for Enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2 business options available.

Enterprise is for midsize to large organizations, institutions, and departments that require enterprise-grade capabilities.

Teams is for small to midsize businesses and departments.

Compare the 2 plan options below.  

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud for business

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines