Highlighted

If I use Acrobat Removal Tool in my old PC, can I install Acrobat X Pro to my new PC by old credentials

New Here ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use Acrobat Removal Tool in my old  PC, can I install Acrobat X Pro to my new PC by old credentials

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

If I use Acrobat Removal Tool in my old PC, can I install Acrobat X Pro to my new PC by old credentials

New Here ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use Acrobat Removal Tool in my old  PC, can I install Acrobat X Pro to my new PC by old credentials

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will not help you install on the new computer. You should DEACTIVATE on the old computer; using the removal tool, or uninstalling on the old computer WILL NOT DEACTIVATE.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2016 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is "maybe". You have 2 installs in total. Aandi's advice above is good. Do that first and then install.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2016 1