Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC comes as Tryout

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody

I'm a CreativeCloud Team user. I was trying to install Illustrator CC on a secondary computer. I'm signed in as a user but the application always starts up as a Tryout version. This is on my home computer. At work everything works smooth.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

Regards from (sunny-at-the-moment) Iceland

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

As per Tele Communication with KristjanGisla found it to be issue with Hosts File. After making the necessary changes we were able to activate Illustrator CC.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try updating AAM by going to creative.adobe.com and download Creative Cloud Desktop app. it should fix the issue for you.

Regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijit

I have that one allready installed. And I can see that I have Illustrator CC under "Your Apps"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you private message me your contact no so I can call you to assist on this.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure ... but how do I send you a private message? Can't see any link for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per Tele Communication with KristjanGisla found it to be issue with Hosts File. After making the necessary changes we were able to activate Illustrator CC.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great service!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhijit,

I got the same problem, could you please help to solve the Illustrator CC tryout issue.

Thanks,

Ray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Abhijit. I live in Iceland as KristjanGisla and have the same problem, my CC subscription works fine on my desktop computer at work but on my laptop at home I only have the trial versions. And now the Acrobat has expired the trial period so I can't use it anymore.

I'm attaching my subscription confirmation from Adobe's agent in Iceland. On the page My account at Adobe it says that I do not have a subscription. Can you help me?

Best regards,

Þröstur Haraldsson

throsth@simnet.is

gijafafj.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Just bought the software downloaded installed and then it does not activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines