• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to activate my licence Adobe ? What am I suppose to do ?

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently join adobe (I pay the licence for the year as a student) but when I go to photoshop or other apps, they do not activate my licence and I just stay as the free account (which means just 30 days to try adobe). What am I suppose to do to activate definitely my licence ?

Thans you for all your answers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

I've solded the problem, I've called adobe. Thanks for all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check that you have signed out from the applications and signed back in with the correct Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with mathiasaussi.

I have had activation issues for 6 months now and have spent about 10 hours troubleshooting this over the phone with Acrobat Tech support.  Then the Acrobat Phone support was shut down and I was only allowed to communicate with online chat support.  I have spend about 20 hours online with them to try and activate PERMANENTLY my Acrobat XI Pro Edu Version.  It is a waste of my time considering that I have to start over after each time I contact them.

The most frustrating thing is that they do not have any sign of the product on any email addresses that I give them that I have activated on.  (I had changed over to my work email address because my wife is not techie and I have to do all the tech troubleshooting...so to NOT use her email I changed it and registered to mine for easier access.)

Regardless, there are NO apps showing up on her email address or my email address.  This is extrememly frustrating when I activate and register this app (LITERALLY) 50 times so far.  I started taking screen shots to prove that I have done all the steps and still get it re-occurring.

Here is what I have done:

1) Install the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Edu Version with the activated serial I was provided via online EDU Verification
            (I have installed this vIA the CD version I bought at BestBuy within 6 months ago))
   a) I have also installed this with the AcrobatPro_11_Web_WWMUI.exe download.
2) After installing and running.  It prompts me to Register.
  a) I register it with my work email that I have setup through Adobe.

3) It runs (seemingly normal) then within minutes to no more than a couple hours it is asking me to Continue Trial OR License the Software. 
4) I Re-License the Software AGAIN by signing in with my email address and re-inputting the same VALID serial number

5) It accepts the serial and runs normally until it doesn't run normally.  Which is Minutes to Hours.  For example 2 days ago I re-registered and re-validated my license 5 times in the morning alone.

If you can help that would be great since nobody knows how to fix this very frustrating issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried updating Acrobat after installing? You only need to install the latest patch as they are cumulative. Just go to Help>Check for Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2015 Oct 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've solded the problem, I've called adobe. Thanks for all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines