• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign older version

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a user that have to use InDesign 2018 version 13, but when she starts the app, she only get the spinning wheel. She also get the message 'Membership has expired'. All the other Adobe apps are working. We got the 2018 v.13 file from Adobe a while ago. It works for the 3 other users, but not for her. Probably some license issuse here I guess. I've tried the chat support at Adobe, but don't get any answer.

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hello Steinar,

Sure, hopefully, the chat agent will be able to solve the issue. I was also checking and you have Team licenses and they look good and I do not see any issues.

Let us know if any issues if you need any further assistance,

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Steinar,

If the user has an active subscription, they should not face this issue. Are you using the named user licensing? The user who is facing issue with membership expired, does that user has a subscription assigned to the email address?
Could you please share the email address of the end-user who is facing this issue via private message.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some from Adobe chat here now, so hopefully he/she is able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Steinar,

Sure, hopefully, the chat agent will be able to solve the issue. I was also checking and you have Team licenses and they look good and I do not see any issues.

Let us know if any issues if you need any further assistance,

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines