Highlighted

Install acrobat pro on Appstack

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are working on a virtual desktop. Horizon isntant clone, non-presisten desktops.

We are also deploying applications with Appvolume/Appstack, and i have problems with the installation of Acrobat Pro on an appstack. If i install it straight on my provisioning client, it works well, but when i provision my appstack, it fail. With error: "Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation."

I have installed several applications with appstack, and it is working perfect, but with Adobe Acrobat Pro, it doesn't work.

When i had a chat with an Adobe support assistant, he told med that it was supported.

Have some of you guys figured it out and have a apstack that works with Adobe Acrobat Pro?

BR

Deployment via AppStack is an unsupported workflow, but that only means that 3rd party software and deployment method is untested. Hopefully someone in the community might be able to help.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Install acrobat pro on Appstack

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are working on a virtual desktop. Horizon isntant clone, non-presisten desktops.

We are also deploying applications with Appvolume/Appstack, and i have problems with the installation of Acrobat Pro on an appstack. If i install it straight on my provisioning client, it works well, but when i provision my appstack, it fail. With error: "Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation."

I have installed several applications with appstack, and it is working perfect, but with Adobe Acrobat Pro, it doesn't work.

When i had a chat with an Adobe support assistant, he told med that it was supported.

Have some of you guys figured it out and have a apstack that works with Adobe Acrobat Pro?

BR

Deployment via AppStack is an unsupported workflow, but that only means that 3rd party software and deployment method is untested. Hopefully someone in the community might be able to help.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines