Highlighted

Install Adobe InDesign Web Premium CS6 with Intune?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created an installation with the Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition. But I can only import the MSI I created in Intune, not the extra files that are needed for installation.

Is there a way to deploy this product with Microsoft Intune?

We don't provide a way to install 3rd party applications such as plug-ins within one of our packages. Additionally, I would recommend using the Creative Cloud Packager which has superseded AAMEE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Install Adobe InDesign Web Premium CS6 with Intune?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created an installation with the Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition. But I can only import the MSI I created in Intune, not the extra files that are needed for installation.

Is there a way to deploy this product with Microsoft Intune?

We don't provide a way to install 3rd party applications such as plug-ins within one of our packages. Additionally, I would recommend using the Creative Cloud Packager which has superseded AAMEE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, with other words, no, I can't install Indesign with Intune,

At least I got an awnser, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines