• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install not working

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys I've 2 mac with mac os x el capitan (one is mac book air and the other is mac mini) and from some days I can't update the CC software.

Well I've try to unistall everythings Adobe CC, reset host file on mac with repaired software, restart mac and install again the Creative Cloud Desktop.

Well for my advice the download from CC Desktop is very very slow... After, when the CC Desktop working I can't download any software, the download is very very slow 1% every 20 and more minutes.

I've try more than one internet connection, but without solving the problem.

Sometimes I've 207 error...

So How Can I fix this issue? Any suggestion?

I need the suite for work... I'm in a bad condition with my jobs...

thanks

W.

13918699_10201965742062874_867728931_o.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reviewed your Adobe ID(email address) and found that you have a Creative Cloud for teams registered on it, hence moving this thread to Deployment for Creative Cloud Team, Enterprise, & CS​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

I've big problem with this issue. I can't work for my client!!!!

I've try other network connection, cleaner adobe tool and fix host file in mac os x el capitan. But I can't download the Creative Souite!

Please help me ASAP

w.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here some screenshot log error Schermata 2016-08-04 alle 22.48.40.pngSchermata 2016-08-04 alle 22.49.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines