• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing adobe CC family.....

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am exhausted... been trying to re-install adobe CC for more than 2 days now. Recently the adobe CC has the issue with error message to say some file cannot be started or missing... I can't really remember what was that. And then there is an "upgrade" and I clicked upgrade and that when the issues are getting worse.

I've uninstall all the program, I have use the Cleaner tool, I have turn off the antivirus... and managed to install CC desktop app... BUT... stuck in installing photoshop at 92%....... Not so sure what cause it... and now I try direct installation by downloading it from https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html .

While doing this.. I tried to call Adobe support, and they connected me to the Team department because my license is for enterprise one. Waited for almost one hour and no one answered me.... What a good support it is.... oh well... any one can help me please?

Actually, I just do the direct download, and receiving a crash report when trying to open the photoshop. Please help....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Ruoxinw8040134, sorry you continue to face difficulties utilizing your Creative Cloud membership and contacting our support team.  I reviewed your account but did not find any recent support interactions.  I would recommend using the process listed under Get your Team up to speed in Creative Cloud for teams to request direct assistance from Creative Cloud for Team expert.

Please update this discussion if you continue to face difficulties acquiring assistance to utilize your organizations Creative

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Things to check...do you meet the system requirements (OS, available HD space etc) for these applications?

Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes I do.

My notebook is:

Windows7 SP1, inter® Core i5-6440HQ CPU @ 2.6oGHz 2.59 GHz

Memory 16GB

System type 64-bit OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get my illustrator, indesign and dreamweaver to be installed with error of "AIGPUSniffer Interface Binder has stopped working". However, those 3 apps still working normally. So I will leave as it is since it's working.

But...my photoshop crashed when I tried to open it.

I've sent the crash report to adobe, but haven't heard anything back. It crash on "initializing HTML surface" and I looked at the crash report it said:

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" instruction="0x000007FEAC146570">

Does it ring any bell to solve my issue please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information. Standard things to check would be that your drivers and OS are up to date. Check for any processes that may be conflicting or blocking your installation such as AppLocker, AV checkers, browser plug-ins such as lavasoft Photoshop crashes with Lavasoft Chrome extension or Bins utility installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

According to my local IT guy, AppLocker seems to be related to Windows10 (I am using windows7 SP1), and AV checkers is related to antivirus? So I don’t think I have any of that in my notebook.

Regarding of browser plug-ins in chrome, I don’t see any Web Companion in my program and features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would reach out to our support staff and share the crash logs with them.Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alister,

I did. The chat doesn't work here in Australia, so I tried to call. Since my account is the enterprise account, they transferred me to the Team department which never answer the phone. I called them twice and listen to the music almost 1 hour but no want answered the call.

What should I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruoxinw8040134, sorry you continue to face difficulties utilizing your Creative Cloud membership and contacting our support team.  I reviewed your account but did not find any recent support interactions.  I would recommend using the process listed under Get your Team up to speed in Creative Cloud for teams to request direct assistance from Creative Cloud for Team expert.

Please update this discussion if you continue to face difficulties acquiring assistance to utilize your organizations Creative Cloud for Team membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff,

At this moment, I am planning to upgrade my harddrive as my local IT person said there's probably an issue with my harddrive. Once the new harddrive has been installed in my notebook I will give a try to install adobe again. I am really hope the issue is just the hardware.

Will be in touch if this issue is still going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly, please bookmark this discussion, Ruoxinw8040134.  You may also want to offer the URL to your local IT person so they can schedule a session with an expert on your behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem, and I have 4 workstation exhibiting the same behavior, cannot sync fonts, locks up during the update, cannot quit the program, I think this smell of a programming error. everything was fine on Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brettm79180442, do you also have a Creative Cloud for Team membership?  Or do you have an individual membership that you are using on your personal computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines