Highlighted

Invalid XML Error

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the XML from the old AdobeUpdater.Overrides files to import into the new web-based GUI packaging tool. I get an "Invalid XML" error.

Im pasting the entire contents of the AdobeUpdater.Overrides into the Internal Update Server" field. I tried generating a new AdobeUpdater.Overrides file.

I also ran the XML through https://xmlvalidation.com/ with no errors.

Thank you. That led me to the solution.

When copying the XML from the AdobeUpdater.Overrides file, it is necessary to omit the first line when pasting.

This should be included in the documentation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invalid XML Error

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the XML from the old AdobeUpdater.Overrides files to import into the new web-based GUI packaging tool. I get an "Invalid XML" error.

Im pasting the entire contents of the AdobeUpdater.Overrides into the Internal Update Server" field. I tried generating a new AdobeUpdater.Overrides file.

I also ran the XML through https://xmlvalidation.com/ with no errors.

When copying the XML from the AdobeUpdater.Overrides file, it is necessary to omit the first line when pasting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In what way is this failing?

An example of how this should look can be found here Packaging apps via the Admin Console

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines