Highlighted

Is it possible to host a Adobe Update server not connected to the internet? Can the updtaes be imported?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to host a Adobe Update server not connected to the internet? Can the updtaes be imported?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Adobe Update Server Setup Tool to set up an update server, however as it checks with Adobe for updates it cannot be offline.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/packager/update-server-setup-tool.html

There are other alternatives such as using the Creative Cloud Packager to create an update package which you can then push out to the users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the Adobe Update Server Setup tool pulls updates from the internet for distribution. The network I wish to deploy the updates on cannot be connected to the Internet. We use WSUS and import updates manually from another WSUS for Microsoft updates so I was hoping it was possible for a Adobe Update Server. Anyone know if it is possible to manually download the update package from the cloud or another  internally hosted Adobe Update Server with an connection to the internet  and import it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some information in this thread: Setting up AUSST 3.0 on existing WSUS w/ IIS7

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The technical side of implementing the Adobe Update Server is not an issue. I used WSUS as an example of a way the network in question is updated. The question still remains is it possible to import updates for a non internet connected Adobe Update Server? It is not possible to connect the network to the internet so need to know if there is an alternative method to implement adobe cloud updates?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the answer is no.

The alternative would be to use the packager to package up the updates and push them out using your preferred method.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines