Highlighted

Is it true there is no longer a "offline" version of Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For security reasons we prefer not to have our NLEs/Content Creation systems connected to the Internet.  Historically we have used the CCDA/Offline versions of Creative Cloud, however our purchaser is telling me that he has been informed that this is no longer a option, and for us to upgrade to 2019, we have to be connected to the internet and have a active internet connection to use CC.  Is this true?  I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer?  This certainly would be problematic to our security.  Thanks for your ear.

In an offline scenario services and storage are not available and some applications that depend on online access such as Lightroom CC will also be unavailable. I should be clear that this is not available to VIP customers at all and for Enterprise ETLA customers only by exceptions approved by Adobe - e.g. certain government functions. If you have an Adobe account manager they can tell you more - but even they don't have the final say.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it true there is no longer a "offline" version of Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For security reasons we prefer not to have our NLEs/Content Creation systems connected to the Internet.  Historically we have used the CCDA/Offline versions of Creative Cloud, however our purchaser is telling me that he has been informed that this is no longer a option, and for us to upgrade to 2019, we have to be connected to the internet and have a active internet connection to use CC.  Is this true?  I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer?  This certainly would be problematic to our security.  Thanks for your ear.

In an offline scenario services and storage are not available and some applications that depend on online access such as Lightroom CC will also be unavailable. I should be clear that this is not available to VIP customers at all and for Enterprise ETLA customers only by exceptions approved by Adobe - e.g. certain government functions. If you have an Adobe account manager they can tell you more - but even they don't have the final say.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume you have a team or enterprise license.  if not, please mention.

{ moved from Creative Cloud Download & Install to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  I believe under the VIP Program.  Its been stated to me by our purchaser that serialized licenses are not available for CC2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Offline options are not available for VIP customers. Enterprise ETLA customers should speak to their account manager to see what options are available under their agreement.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.  Just so i can have a informed conversation with him to let him know what we need.  What doe "Feature Restricted Licensing only by exception." mean.  It sounds like some features of the application are not available?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines