Is "Bulk" editing of User email addresses possible?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a system admin for my organization.  We have a large number of users whose email addresses are incorrect due to an organizational format change (LastnameFirstinitial@our.company to  FirstName.LastName@our.company)   Short of deleting their old style account, and creating a new user, is there any way in the Admin console or by Bulk import to update these users' email addresses? I am prepared to do it one-by-one if necessary, but would prefer a cleaner process than "Add New User -- Delete Old User" within the Admin Console.

TOPICS
Admin console, Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can check this article which might help you in achieving above task: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/bulk-upload-users.html#edit-user-details

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you...  so this tells me that *I* as an admin cannot change my users email addresses... but here is yet another turn of the screw.   I used the "Profile Update" steps to change my email address to the new format... HOWEVER, after 48 hours, it still shows in the Admin console as the original.   So, it wouldn't seem to matter if the users changed their email or not...   It won't update in the console.  Am I interpreting this correctly?   The only way to get the user's email address in the correct format is to delete the user, and then issue them a new license with the updated email address...

kibrenner_0-1623192919565.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines