Highlighted

Issue with license registration using VDI and RES

New Here ,
May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have the following issue at my company:

We purchased 2 Adobe DC STD licenses for 2 users and I need to enable them in 2 virtual machines which are available only for those users(VM pool in VDI).

I asigned the licenses to the users using the Adobe TEAM subscriptions.

When I register the license in the VM and the user logs in with a RES environment, the registration info is gone.

If the user logs in to adobe manually it works until the user is logged off. After a new login in windows you also have to login to Adobe.

So my question is, where does adobe store this login information? how can I make sure the software login is working automatically?

In our Res workspace software we include the settings of %APPDATA% and exclude %LOCALAPPDATA%

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with license registration using VDI and RES

New Here ,
May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have the following issue at my company:

We purchased 2 Adobe DC STD licenses for 2 users and I need to enable them in 2 virtual machines which are available only for those users(VM pool in VDI).

I asigned the licenses to the users using the Adobe TEAM subscriptions.

When I register the license in the VM and the user logs in with a RES environment, the registration info is gone.

If the user logs in to adobe manually it works until the user is logged off. After a new login in windows you also have to login to Adobe.

So my question is, where does adobe store this login information? how can I make sure the software login is working automatically?

In our Res workspace software we include the settings of %APPDATA% and exclude %LOCALAPPDATA%

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines