Highlighted

It's showing 'You don't have access to manage Apps' in creative cloud

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the XD page of adobe.com and clicked 'Start for Free' button to download Adobe XD. Then I signed in with my google account to proceed. It's showing I need to download 'Creative Cloud' Desktop App so I did. But when I open 'Creative Cloud' , it's showing 'You don't have access to manage Apps'. 

I contacted the online customer service and the reply is: because XD is a free software, it's out of their service scope. They suggested I go to the forum to find the answer. I searched the forum here and found a similar topic, the solution replied was to contact the online customer service....So basiclly this is a deadlock. What else I could do to get this resolved?

Hello,
Greetings from Adobe. Seems like there is a setting applied on the machine to disable the apps panel. You may try the below steps:
Solution 1:
1. Sign out and close All Adobe applications.
2. Remove Serviceconfig.xml file from below locations:
Windows
\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs\
Mac
MAC HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/
3. Open the Creative cloud again and check.
Solution 2:
1. Sign out and close all Adobe applications.
2. Download and install the package using the below link.

CCDA_Win 

CCDA_MAC 
3. Once done, sign in and check if you can see the apps panel.
If you face any issues with any of the steps mentioned above, it may be because some of the Adobe processes still running at the backend. Check Task Manager on Windows and Activity monitor on MAC and close all Adobe processes.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

It's showing 'You don't have access to manage Apps' in creative cloud

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the XD page of adobe.com and clicked 'Start for Free' button to download Adobe XD. Then I signed in with my google account to proceed. It's showing I need to download 'Creative Cloud' Desktop App so I did. But when I open 'Creative Cloud' , it's showing 'You don't have access to manage Apps'. 

I contacted the online customer service and the reply is: because XD is a free software, it's out of their service scope. They suggested I go to the forum to find the answer. I searched the forum here and found a similar topic, the solution replied was to contact the online customer service....So basiclly this is a deadlock. What else I could do to get this resolved?

Hello,
Greetings from Adobe. Seems like there is a setting applied on the machine to disable the apps panel. You may try the below steps:
Solution 1:
Windows
Mac
Solution 2:

CCDA_Win 

CCDA_MAC 
If you face any issues with any of the steps mentioned above, it may be because some of the Adobe processes still running at the backend. Check Task Manager on Windows and Activity monitor on MAC and close all Adobe processes.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Solution 1:
Windows
Mac
Solution 2:

CCDA_Win 

CCDA_MAC 
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
MJ5FBB LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! The first solution works. I have successfully installed XD!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0