Highlighted

Just built a new PC - Creative Cloud and apps wont sync with old computer

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just built a PC and was going through the rounds of installing the application I may need for school. I downloaded and logged into creative cloud, but instead of allowing me to download the apps I have CC tells me I need to buy or use a trial instead. I'm using the same account between the to computers, but the new one just won't let me download things like photoshop, or premiere. Not sure what to do, so I thought I'd post here. 

Thanks.

Topics

Licensing, Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Just built a new PC - Creative Cloud and apps wont sync with old computer

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just built a PC and was going through the rounds of installing the application I may need for school. I downloaded and logged into creative cloud, but instead of allowing me to download the apps I have CC tells me I need to buy or use a trial instead. I'm using the same account between the to computers, but the new one just won't let me download things like photoshop, or premiere. Not sure what to do, so I thought I'd post here. 

Thanks.

Topics

Licensing, Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Austin, 

Is this a subscription provided by your school that you are trying to install or is this a personal Creative Cloud individual subscription purchased by you? 

If this is provided by your school then please reach out to the Creative Cloud Admin or IT Admin of the school to get help (How can end-users contact their Admins for issues or support), however, if this is an individual subscription purchased personally by you then you may please follow the steps shared in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html 

Let us know if this helps. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines