• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just got locked out of my enterprise licenses for using Photoshop and Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the following problem: my Adobe account was created in 2019 when the company I was working for was named Arconic. I created my Adobe account with the @Arconic.com email address.

In 2020 the company split in half and I am now working for the half of the company that was re-named to Howmet Aerospace. I was given a new email address that ends in @Howmet.com and was taken away access to the old @Arconic.com email address.

I proceeded to change the email address associated with my Adobe account from @Arconic.com to @Howmet.com but it appears that my Adobe account is still associated with the old @Arconic.com email address. When I try to create a new account with my @Howmet address - the Adobe system tells me that that email is already in use.

My network adimistrator tried to sort things out and was apparently unsuccessful hence my Photoshop and Illustrator licenses ran out today.

Is there any way you could possible help me with this problem.

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hi there, 

I have checked and found that your Creative Cloud for Teams subscription is registered to the @howmet.com email address. 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Radu,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Adobe recommends users to not to make any changes in their Adobe email address from Accounts page in adobe.com. Reason being, the changes that you make online doesn't reflect well in other associated servers at the backend. The process for changing the license from @Arconic.com to @Howmet.com is to have your Team Administrator remove the license from @Arconic.com account and re-assign the license to @Howmet.com account. 

However, since the changes are already performed online, you may need to contact Adobe Support Team and they can assist further as  we're normal users and we can't help with account and/or payment problems. 

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Radu,

If you have already installed the apps on your machine then kindly sign out from the application and log in again using @howmet.com account and check if it activates the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your answers and for taking the time to look into my question.

I got an email earlier today from my network administrator letting me know that there have been some changes made over the weekend which caused my Illustrator and Photoshop licenses to become invalid.

I did also get a couple of emails this morning from Adobe letting me know that I could log into the apps.

However what I am not clear about is if my @howmet.com email propagated all the way through the stack of the Adobe back-end systems. That is I am not sure if my Adobe account is still associated with the old @arconic.com email or if it is now associated with the @howmet.com email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I have checked and found that your Creative Cloud for Teams subscription is registered to the @howmet.com email address. 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sweet!
Thank you Bani_Verma!
I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines