Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

K-12 Shared Licence: Try again later - Account Disabled

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We''ve got 60 Creative Cloud All Apps for K-12 - Shared Device licences with 38 currently deployed on PCs.

I have created a shared package and deployed it on these PC's and for the most part it works fine.

For each one of our students i have created an Enterprise ID.

At least one student per lesson will get the attached error: IMG_2726.jpeg

If i reset the password of the user using the Admin Panel it doesn't change this.

This locks the user out for around a hour - which with the lesson being a hour long isn't idea.

Adobe support are unable to help, as when i email them they come back a couple of hours later telling me the account seems to be fine.  Which it is as more than a hour has passed.

Is there any way i can prevent this? Does anyone know what may cause it? Is there a way i can get around it?

Many thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Hello,

It might be the case that the users are trying to sign in with their Adobe ID or multiple times to set up their account which is causing the issue. 

Seems you are already working with an expert on this issue who would be able to assist you by checking the details in the backend.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Enterprise and Teams forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.
Note - This forum is answered by vounteers. We do not work for Adobe, do not give out any account information including to anyone contacting you via private message and asking you for such information. Scammers are known to do that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It might be the case that the users are trying to sign in with their Adobe ID or multiple times to set up their account which is causing the issue. 

Seems you are already working with an expert on this issue who would be able to assist you by checking the details in the backend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines