• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licencia Adobe

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo entendido que para los que tenemos la licencia de Adobe anual, nos harán un reintegro de 2 o 3 meses por el tema del coronavirus. Adonde tengo que solicitar esta bonificación?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Silvia, I am sorry, but the rumor is not correct.  Please see the link in John's post for the steps we are taking to aid educational institutions, and students, during this unusual time.  For more information about our response to Covid-19, please see https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above and I do not beleive there will be any Refund of any type.

That offer is for Active Student and it allows Home Access.

Please Read the webpages linked to above for full details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Silvia,

Where did you hear this rumor, may I ask? I've heard that it's been circulating, but not from Adobe.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Jane,

Un fotógrafo de España, que sigo por Instagram,  lo comentó. Que están dando 2 meses gratis y para los que ya pagamos la cuota anual, habría un reembolso de 2 o 3 meses. pero que hay que "solicitarlo". Silvia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Silvia, I am sorry, but the rumor is not correct.  Please see the link in John's post for the steps we are taking to aid educational institutions, and students, during this unusual time.  For more information about our response to Covid-19, please see https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html?promoid=RGJ8NJ5Q&mv=other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines