1. I have one adobe photoshop license for teams. But currently I would like to transfer the license to my team mate. For that, I unassigned my license and added my team member email address. So after that is there any issue for retained my photoshop software in my system?? Or should I format my system ?
2. Can I use one license in two different machines.(2 members in our team) ?
3. Can I use adobe single license for my office/business purpose?? Or for office use I can use only teams product?
1. Since you have unassigned the Photoshop Team license from your email address and assigned the License to your team mate, you may simply Sign out from Photoshop App and do not require Uninstalling the Photoshop App or formatting your system. Signing out from the app deactivates the licensing file automatically.
2. As per the End user Licensing agreement agreed, using the registered email address you may install the Product in multiple computers, Activate on 2 Devices at max and Use the Product on One computer at a time. Also, the License CANNOT be shared or transferred with another user.
3. By Single license, if you are referring to using Creative Cloud Individual Subscription for Office use, you may certainly use it. There is no obligation for Using only Teams license for Office use as such.