• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Adobe CC with Citrix App Layering

Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

we use virtual desktops and the Adobe CC applications should provide with Citrix AppLayer Technology. Simply put, we starting the virtual machine and add the application after starting (if the user have the permission). Here we have the problem that the user gets a new PC name every day. Due to this fact the user have to add his username and password every day again. Now my question: It is possible to do a workaround? Is it possible to
change our User license to license with one serial number?

I find a post in a forum (it seems like our problem)

https://communities.vmware.com/thread/577568

Regards

Sascha

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader) forum.

Sasch, I am sorry but Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CC do not currently support running in a virtualized environment.  You can find more details at Technical support boundaries for Adobe Creative Cloud in a virtualized or server-based environments .

Acrobat DC has been tested and is designed to work in certain virtualized environments.  For more details see Technical support boundaries for virtualized or server-based environments

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sascha, which Adobe CC application are you attempting to use in a virtualized environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we want to use InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop CC and the most important Adobe Acrobat Standard DC.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader) forum.

Sasch, I am sorry but Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CC do not currently support running in a virtualized environment.  You can find more details at Technical support boundaries for Adobe Creative Cloud in a virtualized or server-based environments .

Acrobat DC has been tested and is designed to work in certain virtualized environments.  For more details see Technical support boundaries for virtualized or server-based environments .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i dont suppose anyone has found a workaround for this? we're in the exact situation and hoping to find a way to make this work (supported or not....working is all we care about right now).  I dont suppose something like this would work? 

Using Adobe provisioning toolkit enterprise edition

So worst case scenario, in this situation where a user gets a random pooled desktop w/ app layering (user layer which means the user gets persistence (HKCU hive,  profile appdata folders, etc follow them regardless of the machine ).....if they get prompted every morning to sign in and it works for that session is there any compliance issue if they just do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines