Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing Error 213:11

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am an enterprise user trying to activate my license on a second device (running Windows 10). I have downloaded Creative Cloud and installed Premier all the way through, but every time I try to open Premier, instead of the "Open" option provided on my other device, it asks if I want to start a trial. When I hit "Start Trial", it tells me that I have started my 0-day trial and then gives me a prompt with configuration error 213:11.

I have tried running the repair tool and un- and re-installing with no avail.

How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Kristopherh73901548, sorry you continue to face error 213:11.  This error occurs because the current User account does not have the necessary access to the SLStore folder.  You can find information on how to resolve the error at Install log error: "License store does not allow writing" | Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Adobe Creative... .

Please update this discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines