• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing-software update

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC2018 with an enterprise license that will expire end of May 2020.  We are unable to upgrade to CC2019 due to some software incompatiblities.  I need to reinstall Premiere Pro 2018; which I have done.  I need to install the latest patches-updates to Premiere 2018 but can't locate them anywhere.  In the past I updated the software with Creative Cloud without issue; but now it forces me to upgrade to 2019; which will not work for me.  We will have the incompatiblity issue resolved by end of May but until then if I rebuild machines I am stuck on old versions of Premiere/After Effect, etc. and the projects can't be wokred on machine to machine due to differing versions within 2018.  Help!

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

The only option to install or update 2018 version apps is using the creative cloud packager. You can create an update package (if any update is released for Premiere Pro) using the creative cloud package and install it on your machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only option to install or update 2018 version apps is using the creative cloud packager. You can create an update package (if any update is released for Premiere Pro) using the creative cloud package and install it on your machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines