Highlighted

Lightroom CC NOT included with Creative Cloud ALL APPS for Teams

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here goes Adobe again with a pathetic decision to NOT include Lightroom CC in the Creative Cloud for Teams ALL APPS plan. Why? We pay more for this plan vs the individual Creative Cloud plan. We pay more and get hosed on not getting Lightroom CC? This is one of the most pathetic decisions I've heard of this century. Adobe is hosing us on the cost already of Lightroom CC as oposed to buying it outright. Now they purposely exclude it from the Team All Apps plan and told me they are writing an article to explain this. Here's the response from Adobe on Twitter about this...

"Hi John, here is the update.

Sorry for the confusion here, unfortunately LR CC isn't available with CC for Teams. We're working on publishing some documentation to prevent further confusion. ^Raj"

Adobe...you are failing to impress with your decisions. They are not appearing to be in the best favor of the customers and your lack of understanding these things is causing some, or many, of us to reconsider spending our hard earned money with Adobe any further.

Simply stated - you are making a hard decision very easy for us to accept that moving away from Adobe is the right move for photographers.

PS: I know this because I have both plans: Creative Cloud All Apps for Teams (Work), and Creative Cloud All Apps for Individual (Personal).

A very unhappy customer,

John Fester

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC NOT included with Creative Cloud ALL APPS for Teams

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here goes Adobe again with a pathetic decision to NOT include Lightroom CC in the Creative Cloud for Teams ALL APPS plan. Why? We pay more for this plan vs the individual Creative Cloud plan. We pay more and get hosed on not getting Lightroom CC? This is one of the most pathetic decisions I've heard of this century. Adobe is hosing us on the cost already of Lightroom CC as oposed to buying it outright. Now they purposely exclude it from the Team All Apps plan and told me they are writing an article to explain this. Here's the response from Adobe on Twitter about this...

"Hi John, here is the update.

Sorry for the confusion here, unfortunately LR CC isn't available with CC for Teams. We're working on publishing some documentation to prevent further confusion. ^Raj"

Adobe...you are failing to impress with your decisions. They are not appearing to be in the best favor of the customers and your lack of understanding these things is causing some, or many, of us to reconsider spending our hard earned money with Adobe any further.

Simply stated - you are making a hard decision very easy for us to accept that moving away from Adobe is the right move for photographers.

PS: I know this because I have both plans: Creative Cloud All Apps for Teams (Work), and Creative Cloud All Apps for Individual (Personal).

A very unhappy customer,

John Fester

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly it'll be coming "soon". Ridiculous it wasn't included at the same time. Our team licenses literally say "Creative Cloud All Apps".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously unbelievable!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - not cool Adobe. 

Do not call the Creative Cloud All Apps for Teams, ALL APPS - it is NOT All Apps. So, you MUST rename that CC plan, or, are you trying to be deliberately confusing to your longtime customers?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is garbage, Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable! Dreamweaver is a mess, this app is not included.

Come on you guys: we rely on your apps to be able to do our job.. Be serious about these things.

Communicate back and show us you are taking these things seriously.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines