• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login help

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to ask this here, but I don't know how to get help.
My employer has had a small license for years. I was told to use my corporate email address... and follow the wikihow at:https://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Adobe-Products  which seems to present "cloud" or "app" approaches. After a while my corporate it said go cloud so I did the download for that, and started to sign in with corp email. I assigned my own password, because that's what the progression of dialogs said to do (there was no back or cancel option) and... when I got in to Creative Cloud Desktop and go to "graphic design" in the menu of apps on the left, In Design shows up in the main panel with buttons on the upper right to "Try" or "Buy".
So, I figured I setup a login with that email that wasn't attached to our company. BUT when go to My account and I click "get help" it pops a blue dialog that says I should contact my site administrator for assistance so.. -that- sounds like I am connected to the enterprise license.
Since this is login related I imagine it's a hard topic for "community support"...?
If there aren't answers here can someone help me find them with adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Hello,

I would recommend contacting your IT team again to check if they are assigned any license under your account as we are not getting any active entitlement under your email ID which you have used to post this query/issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I would recommend contacting your IT team again to check if they are assigned any license under your account as we are not getting any active entitlement under your email ID which you have used to post this query/issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines