Highlighted

LR CC for Teams [Branched from Creative Cloud App...]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS.]

It seems that Adobe thought that renaming an existing product and then releasing a new product with the same name as the old existing product and then advertising that new product but then not having that new product included in the existing product entitled "ALL Apps" (the clue should be in the name) would be a great idea. Yes I know this was a long sentence, but when it comes to Adobe anything short and simple is rejected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR CC for Teams [Branched from Creative Cloud App...]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS.]

It seems that Adobe thought that renaming an existing product and then releasing a new product with the same name as the old existing product and then advertising that new product but then not having that new product included in the existing product entitled "ALL Apps" (the clue should be in the name) would be a great idea. Yes I know this was a long sentence, but when it comes to Adobe anything short and simple is rejected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

markb65002741  wrote

...but then not having that new product included in the existing product entitled "ALL Apps"

The new cloud-based Lightroom CC and the desktop Lightroom Classic are both included in my Creative Cloud Plan.  See screenshot.

If you subscribed to the Full Plan and don't see it in your CC Desktop App, that means your computer does not meet  the minimum requirements. You probably need to upgrade your OS.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC system requirements

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, for those with the team version, it isn't available.  The computer does meet the minimum requirements and we are supposed to get all apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right.  Enterprise and Teams do not have it yet. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yet we still pay for ALL apps.  Why don't we have it and when are we going to get it?  Sorry, this is not an acceptable response.  I am well aware that I don't have it yet.  I want to know when we will get it.  And why do these groups not have it.  What technical reason made this unavailable and why wasn't it discovered prior to release.  Again - according to my account - I am supposed to get ALL APPS.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  I don't know what the technical reasons are.  I only know what Adobe has posted on their LR CC FAQ page.

Lightroom CC Common questions

"Lightroom CC will be coming soon to Team and Enterprise plans."

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps, but this conversation has been ongoing for over a month.  Your answer was that we must have had the wrong version of Windows - that was incorrect.  FWIW - the info that it wasn't available for Teams wasn't available anywhere that I could find initially except for an answer in the thread this was taken from.  Regardless, very poor release from Adobe.  I would hope that they would at least peruse these forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more. This is such a cop out that the higher plan, the more expensive plan, doesn't get the update. It really should've been the other way around; or, in all honesty, both should've been released simultaneous (for individuals and teams). Like you said, the license literally says "Creative Cloud All Apps". This is such a typical adobe move, and of course their "award-wining" support can do nothing to help inform the public. Ridiculous.

I mean, if I can download the Trial via my Teams CC application, just simply TURN IT TO AN ACTIVE LICENSE. I cannot fathom the "technical barrier" they may be going through to make this happen. Transparency can go a long way here [speaking to adobe].

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is now available

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines