Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Mini M1 Unable to install package

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Very recently bought a couple of licenses for adobe creative cloud, I believe we have the shared device license. From what I understand I just need to go to the Admin console > go to Packages > create a package > deploy or install the package manually. As a test I created a package that had a few adobe applications and I got as far as downloading the zip file onto a Mac mini. After I click the Install.pkg I get a message that says "This software cannot be installed on this computer". The mac mini is brand new and therefore doesn't have any other adobe software so I don't know why it won't take. researching online I read that you can just go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop and install apps from there but when I go to this page it says I don't have any licenses for any software (I assume this is due to the way we bought our licenses). 

Anyone had any experiences with installing the adobe package on a Mac Mini? Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

STM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Hello,

I hope this article might help you in troubleshooting the issue before installing the package: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-to-arm-devices.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope this article might help you in troubleshooting the issue before installing the package: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-to-arm-devices.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

404 Page Not Found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still 404 error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see if this helps, Solved: Adobe CC Package Failing to Install on M1 Mac - Adobe Support Community - 11875487

or google: site:adobe.com deploy-packages-to- "arm-" devices and skip the first link (the same 404 as above).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines