• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro packaging with plist issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue creating a plist to use for packaging a Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro installation.  We need to turn off the cloud and updating features for our enterprise. I've created the plist, but it doesn't seem to be taking effect on installation.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

I sent you a private message with some demonstration PLIST files that should help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a private message with some demonstration PLIST files that should help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe.  We are currently having the same problem I believe...Can you help?  From my tech:
 If i use the wizard without the plist the app installs as expect. if i add the plist to disable cloud features it fails. I've attached the plist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if file attached...retry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no attachement. Anyhow, I think it is best to contact Adobe support via the adminconsole. If the chatbot does bother you with turning around, type "agent" for getting someone on the line. 

The chat can be accessed by an administrator at https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support

In some restrictive browser environments, the chat button is not visible. You should disable add-ons in that case, or use a different browser or use a different computer or a tablet. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user forums, not adobe.

the subscription plan administrator should start here, https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide_Mac/predeployment_configuration_advanc...

if they still need help, they should open the support tab on their admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines