Highlighted

Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro packaging with plist issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue creating a plist to use for packaging a Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro installation.  We need to turn off the cloud and updating features for our enterprise. I've created the plist, but it doesn't seem to be taking effect on installation.

I sent you a private message with some demonstration PLIST files that should help.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro packaging with plist issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue creating a plist to use for packaging a Macintosh Acrobat DC Pro installation.  We need to turn off the cloud and updating features for our enterprise. I've created the plist, but it doesn't seem to be taking effect on installation.

I sent you a private message with some demonstration PLIST files that should help.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines