Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MainEngineThread is returning 1603

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to execute illustrator.msi from the ZIP file which I have created in the Admin Console (Device Licence, Windows 10 Education with newest updates).

The installation breaks off without any messages. In the MSi logfile I found: "MainEngineThread is returning 1603".

Then tried to use the command line "msiexec /i "C:\MyPackage\IIIustrator.msi" . Now the installation works but now I got only an iillustrator test

version which I cannot  license with my Adobe Id.

Any Ideas ?

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Hi,

It is not clear from your description whether you have included a license from your deployment pool.

Please refer to Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses for instructions for creating device license packages with Creative Cloud Packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are Part of the Value Incentive Plan (VIP) for educational institution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It is not clear from your description whether you have included a license from your deployment pool.

Please refer to Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses for instructions for creating device license packages with Creative Cloud Packager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines