Highlighted

Manage your Teams account

Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Admin Console is the one-stop shop for administrators to manage their organization's Adobe software and users. Using the Admin Console you can add products, edit your payment details, change the contract owner, edit your team name, and view details of products and licenses in the current plan. To learn how, see Manage your Teams account.

If you need additional information, post a comment below.

Topics

Manage teams account

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Manage your Teams account

Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Admin Console is the one-stop shop for administrators to manage their organization's Adobe software and users. Using the Admin Console you can add products, edit your payment details, change the contract owner, edit your team name, and view details of products and licenses in the current plan. To learn how, see Manage your Teams account.

If you need additional information, post a comment below.

Topics

Manage teams account

Views

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this message even though payment method details not changed and working OK:

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandwell,

For billing related queries please contact our support teams directly. Use the chat button given in the bottom right corner of this page to start a chat: Contact Customer Care.

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonam and Bani

We have four licences. Paolo, a staff member has left and we have recruited a replacement (Vanessa). Can I simply alter Paolo's account details, changing his email address to Vanessa's email address? Is it as simple as that?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, Paul!

You just need to remove Paolo as a user, and then, add Vanessa using the add user workflow.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I reassign a Creative Cloud license to a different employee?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frankl10664457,

To assign a license to a user, ensure that the license is available.

To check the same, sign in to the Admin Console, navigate to Products, select the relevant product, and see if you have unused licenses.

Screenshot_1.png

If not, to free up licenses, select the users you want to remove the license for and click Remove Users.

You can now assign the unused licenses.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

We have quite some licences I'd like to know if they are used.  In case they have not been used for a period of 3 months, this might be a reason to "open them" for another possible user.  Is this possible via the Admin Console?

With kind greetings,

Bert VH

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yptol42546138,

I don't think you can track the usage of licenses directly at this point. However, I can pass this as an enhancement request to the Product team. Hopefully, this shall be prioritized soon.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently the contract owner, but another person in my organization needs access to the invoices for billing purposes. Is there a way to give an additional person access to the past invoices?

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jennettez43686623,

Currently, only the contract owner can access the invoices from the Adobe Admin Console. If you need another person to access them, you may manually download and share the invoice PDF files.

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I have two organizatio listed due to an issue when switching credit cards. The original account has the option to view invoices, but the second account doesn't show the invoice, but the next billing statement. Can this be resolved?

Translate

Translate