Highlighted

Managing account licenses

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

A few months ago I contacted your customer services to assist us in reducing the number of licenses we have because our company was badly affected by COVID-19. We have still not returned to our offices. Your team had offered me 3 free months. Prior to confirming I had asked him if we would still be able to adjust the licenses during the renewal period (which was July 2020) and his words were yes you can still adjust it during your renewal period, there will be no committment and the contract stays the same. I discussed this with my managers and they agreed so I agreed.

Today I logged on to the console (24 July) to amend and it now says the renewal period has moved to July 2021. So we have no received our renewal period for 2020. I am being passed backwards and forwards between your agents none of whom are being very helpful.

They are saying that I can renew next month, the admin console is saying something else and the agent who assured me everything would stay the same when I agreed to the 3 months told me something else. I have been on the chat for an hour and a half going back and forth and am unhappy with the level of service and misinformation received.

I am writing on the forum in the hopes that I can receive some assistance and one straightforward answer.

Many thanks,

Prudence

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Managing account licenses

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

A few months ago I contacted your customer services to assist us in reducing the number of licenses we have because our company was badly affected by COVID-19. We have still not returned to our offices. Your team had offered me 3 free months. Prior to confirming I had asked him if we would still be able to adjust the licenses during the renewal period (which was July 2020) and his words were yes you can still adjust it during your renewal period, there will be no committment and the contract stays the same. I discussed this with my managers and they agreed so I agreed.

Today I logged on to the console (24 July) to amend and it now says the renewal period has moved to July 2021. So we have no received our renewal period for 2020. I am being passed backwards and forwards between your agents none of whom are being very helpful.

They are saying that I can renew next month, the admin console is saying something else and the agent who assured me everything would stay the same when I agreed to the 3 months told me something else. I have been on the chat for an hour and a half going back and forth and am unhappy with the level of service and misinformation received.

I am writing on the forum in the hopes that I can receive some assistance and one straightforward answer.

Many thanks,

Prudence

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Prudence,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I may need some information to check and investigate this. I am also sending a message to you, you may reply to that and I will check internally and try to set up a call for you.
Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines