Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mass install Adobe Reader with TimeStamp Server with required log on

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have a problem with create application package in SCCM including TimeStamp log on Configuration. This option is configurate in Edit\Preferences\Signatures\Configure Timestamp Server Settings\Time Stamp Servers\New I found this configuration in windows registry in Komputer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\Security\cPPKHandler\cTimeStampServers\c0 key. When I copied it to another machine I have TimeStamp server properties correctly, but creditionals fields are empty. I marked on attachment what options don't migrate:timestamp.JPGHow can I make a mass deployment with TimeStamp configuration?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

You can customize your Acrobat and Reader installations using the Customization Wizard. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/basics.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can customize your Acrobat and Reader installations using the Customization Wizard. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/basics.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

please can you share a way how you were able to deploy also credentials. I've spent days to find a way, but without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines