Highlighted

missing app-section in CC, not able to update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the CC installation files with etla licence from my university (Bayreuth, Germany) but unfortunally there's zero support for the Adobe products the are selling 😞

With Win10 everthing seems to be fine, second installation on a mac the german language version is missing and I'm not able to update the apps. I've Home, Elemente, Stock and Community in the Creative Cloud (3.7.0.272) but no "App".

Any suggestions other than switching to a another university? 😉

In the Creative Cloud Desktop App to the cog icon in the top corner and choose Preferences.

In the Creative Cloud section try switching the language, for example to English (North America) or German.

Also, if your organisation has an ETLA they can open a ticket with support via the Support tab of the Enterprise Dashboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

missing app-section in CC, not able to update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the CC installation files with etla licence from my university (Bayreuth, Germany) but unfortunally there's zero support for the Adobe products the are selling 😞

With Win10 everthing seems to be fine, second installation on a mac the german language version is missing and I'm not able to update the apps. I've Home, Elemente, Stock and Community in the Creative Cloud (3.7.0.272) but no "App".

Any suggestions other than switching to a another university? 😉

In the Creative Cloud Desktop App to the cog icon in the top corner and choose Preferences.

In the Creative Cloud section try switching the language, for example to English (North America) or German.

Also, if your organisation has an ETLA they can open a ticket with support via the Support tab of the Enterprise Dashboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you  have the Apps tab but now cc desktop App shows that I have no apps installed. The screenshot shows, this isn't true 😞

Bildschirmfoto 2016-10-28 um 22.42.14.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ulrichf32819305,

As you have mentioned that the apps are successfully installed, however they don't show up as installed in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, i would recommend you to refer to the following help document: Apps panel doesn't show installed Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know if this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no file OPM.db on my MAC 😞

19_1_0.txt is the only file in /Library/Application Support/Adobe and a serch for a file with that name gave zero result.

As mentioned I received the installation files from my university - without any comment, ID or something else. It's an ETLA licence and there was a 60GB file CompleteCloudDesktop.dmg ...

Same with an ISO-file for Windows. No problems with updates there - only AfterEffects is missing 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the message 4 link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kglad but that doesn't regards to my case because of the ETLA-licence I think. I don't habe a Membership with the Apps. No Problem with the Win10 Computer and the same Adobe-ID as with the Mac where the Problems occur.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - it seems that my university gave me an english version and with german language in the creative desktop app it couldn't find any licenced appsand showed me just the trials. After changing the language updating was possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines