• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing sync icons in Big Sur?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my team has updated their Mac OS to Big Sur, since then they can no longer see the green sync icons next to Creative Cloud files. We've doubled checked and they are definitely online and syncing successfully, they just can’t see the green icons.

We relied on those icons to check if we're syncing correctly or not, anyone experiencing this bug? Hopefully there'll be a patch for it soon.

TOPICS
Teams , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

I checked with the concerned team and it seems that it is a known issue and the fix is in progress which will come out soon (around March or April).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check if there is any update available on the creative cloud app. Also, please try to sign out and log in again to the application to check if that option is available.

If the issue persists, please contact the support team by creating a case from the admin console so that they can check some settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm everythign is up to date, and have tried signing in/out, and followed the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/fix-sync-issues-macos.html

But it's still not fixed the issue. I noticed older posts from previous Mac OS updates reporting the same problem, I think Adobe will just need to release a patch in the next CC update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm if you are getting the sync icon in OneDrive or iCloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the concerned team and it seems that it is a known issue and the fix is in progress which will come out soon (around March or April).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How's that fix going? Seems like pretty basic functionality to be ignored for so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem.

I unchecked the Google Drive Extension (System Preferences > Extensions): FinderHelper and my Adobe sync icons came back immediately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines