• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple different licenses, one payment

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to manage payments on one only account for 3 different employees in my company:

- one of them needs the complete Creative Cloud (monthly)

- one illustrator (monthly) only and perpetual photoshop elements  and premiere elements

- one the photography plan (LR + PS) (yearly)

Is it possible to centralize payments and manage licenses from one account (it could be one external account without licenses or one of the three emplyees listed above.

Other new colleagues will be licensed with this method next year if it works.

Many thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from account,payment&plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the license types. I'm only talking about subscriptions...

Retail licenses: these are only for the use of the one person named on the account. It cannot be shared or transferred at all. You cannot run three employees from one retail license, at least two of them are in breach. If you pay the bills for the three separate accounts that's fine but you have no right to talk to Adobe about it, not even to cancel or change billing info. If the employee leaves, they have a nice gift.

Team licenses are very different, and made for companies to manage. The photography plan, however, is not aimed at companies (or not priced for companies, one or the other) and so is not available on teams. LR + PS will cost something like 4 times as much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if I understand it sems that there is no centralization option for that license configuration I need, the only way is to have three different processes of payments with the company credit card linked on each of the three accounts.

Is it right? One of them has two device where to install, the other two have only one PC and I don't want to pay the complete creative cloud for each member of the team if they only need few softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can take a teams license for all except the Photography plan. Teams licenses are managed centrally from one point (the admin console) and users get their licence assigned from one or more admins. Innvoicing is one bulk innvoice for the year. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines