Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple VIP numbers

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My school bought a new VIP plan instead of renew it, and now I need to recreate all of the Enterprise users, and the domain which belongs to them.

My question is, that isn't there any way, to add the new VIP number, to the existing profile?

Because, when I go to Admin Console, I can see that now there is 2 organizations on my account.

Is there a way, to get all of the users, and set ups, from the expired org. to the new one?

Or can I, somehow merge them together?

Thanks for your answers

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Hello,

It seems that you were using creative cloud device licenses and the same is available in the new console so removing and re-adding them will not impact any of their cloud files. You might have to check with the users who were using Adobe Spark (if assigned separately to backup the files before removing the account). You have to contact your Reseller to check if there is any possibility to get the same number of licenses under the old contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to talk to your Enterprise support contact about this. What you do has the possibility of being a CATASTROPHE for your end users, as they will potentially lose access to all their work. You need to find a way to correct this wrong purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It seems that you were using creative cloud device licenses and the same is available in the new console so removing and re-adding them will not impact any of their cloud files. You might have to check with the users who were using Adobe Spark (if assigned separately to backup the files before removing the account). You have to contact your Reseller to check if there is any possibility to get the same number of licenses under the old contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines