• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need customer service, trying to Pay for 13+ license

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello anyone in the Adobe world who can help.

I have a company that has 13+ licenses that we recently moved to a VIP account. Our old account was not cancelled and we have been calling everyday to get a hold of someone who can help. Every time we call, we get redirected 5-6 times from agent to agent before the line drops, and no one can refund us for an overpayment.

Alternatively, we also need to pay for the VIP accounts which total over $8000 USD that I am trying to pay your company. Because no wire information has been provided, I have nowhere to send the money. None of your customer service agents seem to have the wire information and therefore I have been unable to pay you.

So I'm stuck here. What do we do? As mentioned, we've been calling daily and on hold for anywhere from 3-6 hours bouncing from person to person to pay you, and fix up our account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

It looks like the availability of this option depends on which country you are in.

Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ

Pay by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, or purchase order

Buying a Creative Cloud membership? Credit card payment is accepted for Creative Cloud memberships in all supported countries. Payment via PayPal is accepted in a few supported countries. Other payment options may be available in your country. Visit the Creative Cloud plans page to get started.

Want to pay by purc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to get assistance from https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

That should route you to the correct team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been directed to your contact forms and call in numbers over and over. Every time I call I sit and wait for 6 hours on the phone bouncing from agent to agent and all I need is the wire information to pay your company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the availability of this option depends on which country you are in.

Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ

Pay by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, or purchase order

Buying a Creative Cloud membership? Credit card payment is accepted for Creative Cloud memberships in all supported countries. Payment via PayPal is accepted in a few supported countries. Other payment options may be available in your country. Visit the Creative Cloud plans page to get started.

Want to pay by purchase order? The Adobe Store doesn't accept purchase orders. However, you can use purchase orders for phone orders of U.S. $2500 or more. Contact the sales team for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We operate in multiple countries. Which country do we need to send the wire transfer from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have asked my colleagues to contact you regarding this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines