• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Direct Download File for Audition CC 2015.2 (ver 9)

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a federal agency and we are not allowed to use the Creative Cloud Application Manager, as our employees cannot download or install files on their own, which includes the CC Manager, or any of the CC apps within it.

Instead, our IT department requires the actual installation file (.exe) for Adobe Audition CC so they can test it in our Operating Environment and then they wrap their own installation package around the installation file to include the Enterprise Licensing.

Is there any way to get a direct download of the Adobe Audition 2015.2 (ver 9) installation file?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to do this through the enterprise licensing. I used to work at Boeing, we had the same situation. You can create you own package for deployment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sent to CarahSoft when I call Adobe's Enterprise number.  They have not been able to help me acquire this installation file either, and keep directing me to Adobe's Download page, which just forces me to download the CC App Manager, so I'm still nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines