• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help for Enterprise membership Creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Admin for the VIP Membership is not Aware of his account, he got an email from Adobe with confirmation for my license and forwarded this to me.

i got a license for IN Design ( VIP....) and no nobody can help me to activate this.

i tried to contact ADOBE via web and phone / no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Please ask your colleague to log in to creative.adobe.com with their Adobe ID - they should see an option to manage their team.

Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership

If the problem persists I would chat with customer care at the link I gave previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your admin needs to add you to the Creative Cloud Team via the CCT portal.

Then you can sign in using your Adobe ID, which takes the form of an email address.

You can contact customer care via this link Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the answer, but the problem is, that our purchase departement colleague (which should be the admin) has no credentials for the admin console. he said he has never logged in there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ask your colleague to log in to creative.adobe.com with their Adobe ID - they should see an option to manage their team.

Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership

If the problem persists I would chat with customer care at the link I gave previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines