• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need the direct download links (offline installers) for the new 2021 releases of Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to write a Powersheel script that will install Lightroom Classic and Premier Pro.

I've seen various pages that direct to installation lniks, but couldn't find any of the actual links. They all either direct to Creative Cloud or to prodesigntool.com

Is there no longer a way to get a direct lnik?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

I am unable to find any enterprise contract details under your account which you have used to post this query. We generally recommend creating a package from the admin console (If you have Teams or Enterprise contract) for the required apps which can be used for the deployment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chai, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  We offer various methods to deploy both Premiere Pro CC and Lightroom with a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

I think we use enterprise membership.

We're looking for a way to automate the installation process and have everything done from script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enterprise customers can get the downloads to install, and the tools to make install packages, from the admin console. Do NOT use google, these are private to your company!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Chai. If you have an Enterprise membership,, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/deployment-planning.html#Deployappsandupdates for information about how to properly obtain and deliver the Adobe applications included with the membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can search in google, there are many direct link you can choose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find any that work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to find any enterprise contract details under your account which you have used to post this query. We generally recommend creating a package from the admin console (If you have Teams or Enterprise contract) for the required apps which can be used for the deployment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick help.

The enterprise account is indeed different from the one I'm using for posting this question. W will have a look at the Admin console.

Thanks,

Chai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines