Highlighted

need to buy creative cloud for DC install?

New Here ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When I started to install Setup.exe, it showed failure to install on creative cloud. I therefore passed it and installed directly the "Adobe Acrobat DC DE 64-bit.msi". However the Installation alsways stopped after few seconds. I don't know if I need to buy the license for creative cloud that's why I faild at the first moment. But didn't make sense to me to pay twice for one product. Thus I wonder if my purchase ways complicated the license recognization. I download the "Trial Version first with my Adobe-ID" and I cleaned it by adobecleaner. I purchased the one year license via my Company not my Adobe-ID. In our Company Website I download the Setup.exe and DC-64-bit.msi to my Win10 Computer.

I really need your help because I have no idea what's going on now.

Thank you so much

Best Joanne Chang

Hi,

There are several options when purchasing Acrobat DC. In this case I will assume this is a subscription for a single license.

The following document contains information regarding how to install this option.

Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

If you still encounter an error please note any error messages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need to buy creative cloud for DC install?

New Here ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When I started to install Setup.exe, it showed failure to install on creative cloud. I therefore passed it and installed directly the "Adobe Acrobat DC DE 64-bit.msi". However the Installation alsways stopped after few seconds. I don't know if I need to buy the license for creative cloud that's why I faild at the first moment. But didn't make sense to me to pay twice for one product. Thus I wonder if my purchase ways complicated the license recognization. I download the "Trial Version first with my Adobe-ID" and I cleaned it by adobecleaner. I purchased the one year license via my Company not my Adobe-ID. In our Company Website I download the Setup.exe and DC-64-bit.msi to my Win10 Computer.

I really need your help because I have no idea what's going on now.

Thank you so much

Best Joanne Chang

Hi,

There are several options when purchasing Acrobat DC. In this case I will assume this is a subscription for a single license.

The following document contains information regarding how to install this option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download & Install instructions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003339 may help

Also go to https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/creative_cloud_faq

or

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines