Highlighted

New CC App updates not coming through

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work at a newspaper, and the October 2017 updates haven't appeared in one of my colleague's Creative Cloud app. She still has InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2017 installed, and they are all marked as up to date in her list of apps. When I "Check for App Updates," it doesn't find anything. We've tried uninstalling and re-installing all the software and the Creative Cloud app itself and nothing has worked so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New CC App updates not coming through

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I work at a newspaper, and the October 2017 updates haven't appeared in one of my colleague's Creative Cloud app. She still has InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CC 2017 installed, and they are all marked as up to date in her list of apps. When I "Check for App Updates," it doesn't find anything. We've tried uninstalling and re-installing all the software and the Creative Cloud app itself and nothing has worked so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tseeman3201,

As you have mentioned you were unable to install the lasted version of Creative Cloud (CC 2018). Only CC 2017 versions are available and they all are up to date. Even after reinstalling the applications, CC 2018 version doesn't appear.

I would like to know which OS version you are using? If you are using windows machine, I would request you to check the compatibility mode: - How to Use Windows Application Compatibility Mode​ and check if that works. You may also try to create a new admin user account and check if you see the the latest versions available there?

Please update the discussion after trying these steps, so that we may assist you further if needed.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are on Windows 10 PCs. I tried compatibility mode but it didn't seem to have any effect under any of the different settings I chose. I don't have the authority to create new user accounts on our computers here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. I would also like to know if this system is under a managed network or it is your home machine. Please share the name of Anti-virus application are you using (if any)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a managed network, and we use Sophos Endpoint Protection on all our PCs here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in a school environment and am having the same issue. I recently updated via the remote update manager, our apps are now stating they are up to date, but when checking the dates it says the latest updates were from May of 2017. We are specifically trying to get the October update because of the enhanced tool tips feature in Photoshop. We have CC 2017 installed, mixed environment (Mac Sierra and Windows 8.1), and the CC desktop app is stating that our apps are up to date. Does this new feature even apply to the 2017 version of the software?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines